Until further notice we will not be holding lectures or meetings at the pavilion.
How to stay in touch:
We want to continue to function as a society and we have a number of ways you can keep in touch with the group.
- Email – we run an email list for announcements from the committee, if you are not receiving emails and want to be added please contact email@example.com and we will add you to the list.
- WhatsApp group for membership discussions about Astronomy please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter follow @CrayfordAS for public outreach
- Web site – please send contributions to email@example.com
- Zoom Meetings – we are holding virtual meetings mostly lectures every Thursday, please make sure you are on our mailing list to receive invites New Members welcome!